Investments or DOIs (Directions of Investment) allow you to allocate your funds to any investment of your Client's choosing.
All Investments require specific documentation regarding the nature of the investment.
Here is video:
Create Investment or DOI
- Navigate to your Customers Tab
- Select Investments (DOI) Subtab
- Scroll all the way down
- Select New Investment
- Select your Customer
- Select your Customer's account
- Answer What is this DOI for? by selecting the Investment Type
- Insert the Vendor name
- Provide a Description of the investment and include any supporting information
- Insert the Amount the client wishes to invest
- Select the preferred Funding Method
- If you have any supporting documentation about the investment, please attach now
- Please review all your information
- Submit the form
You have submitted an Investment for your client! Our office will verify the information entered and work with your to approve the Investment.
If you're unable to Create an Investment after following the steps above, please contact our Customer Success Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or click the Help button to chat with us now.