Skip ahead by clicking on the links below:
- What do I need to do?
- How can I get started?
- What information do I need to provide?
- Can I get an extension?
- How does this upgrade benefit me?
- How do I get customized branding?
What do I need to do?
- Complete application will all required documentation
- Provide a list of all the account numbers you currently service
- Accept User Agreement
- Provide any branding documentation (optional)
- Schedule a Demo
How can I get started?
What information do I need to provide?
- General business contact info
- Owner’s photo identification (pick one)
- Driver's license
- State ID
- Business documentation
- Operating Agreement
- Articles of Incorporation
- Certificate of Good Standing
- EIN Confirmation Letter (SS4)
- Corporate Resolution (Corporate Authorization)
- Any other licenses
Can I get an extension?
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and explain the reason for your extension.
How does this upgrade benefit me?
- You are given access to the industry leading software for retirement services in alternative investments.
- You will be able to take advantage of the latest features such as a business cash account, business bill pay, mobile user onboarding, account search, support for compliance standards (e.g., SOC2, SEC, FINRA), improved investment management, customized branding and much more.
How do I get customized branding?
Where do I log in now?
- You can log in at business.aetrust.com
How will this affect my clients?
- It will not affect them at all. All account holders have already transitioned to the new User Portal.