Linking your Bank Account allows you to make deposits and withdrawals from your Accounts.
You will need:
- External Bank Account Username or Email
- External Bank Account Password
- Navigate to your Treasury
- Select Payment Methods
- We recommend clicking on Instant Verification, and click Next
- In the dialog box that appears, select Continue
- Select your Banking Institution from the searchable list
- Input your External Bank Credentials that you use to log into that institution
- If required, verify your account using Two-Factor Authentication
- Select the Account that you would like to link
You are ready to make Deposits, Withdrawals and use Bill Pay! You can review all your liked accounts from Payment Methods inside the Treasury Panel.
If you're unable to link your account after following the steps above, please contact our Customer Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or click the Help button to chat with us now.